ARG 520 DC S.A.F.
Massive double-column semi-automatic machine designed for versatile use in the industrial cutting of materials even in the most challenging and non-stop applications. Exceptionally solid construction of the saw band arm and the massive dual-column arm support moving on linear lines ensure excellent stiffness of the whole system and accurate cut during industrial cutting of full materials. Industrial band 41 x 1.3 mm is manufactured in many versions and allows for cutting of wide range of materials, including stainless steel or tool steel.
Optimum clamping of the workpiece when cutting is facilitated by a full-stroke double-jaw vice which clamps the material both before and behind the cut. The vice moves along linear guides. The moving guide block is adjusted together with the vice jaw. That means that it is always automatically closest to the cut, which contributes to cutting accuracy and speed. The vice assembly is equipped with a material slide behind the cut. Saw band guide block holder also moves along the linear guides.
Pressing a single switch will execute complete cutting cycle – material clamping, band and cooling system start, cutting, band and cooling stop, arm uplift to the original adjustable position and vice unclamping.
Easy intuitive controls through a touchscreen on an ergonomic rotary central control panel. The display also allows setting of the required lifting height of the saw band arm depending on the cross section of the material to be cut and it allows you to monitor the number of finished workpieces within the batch. During cutting the display shows saw band speed, cutting speed in mm/min., main engine load and any potential error messages. When you switch to the manual mode you can control all functions separately.The machine is equipped with a high-performance industrial hydraulic unit. Hydraulic unit allows you to set the required pressure of the vice. Both saw band guiding heads are fitted with automatic regulation of feed into cut, which significantly increases the rate and accuracy of cutting and service life of the saw band.
Maximum cutting efficiency is maintained also thanks to the possibility of setting optimum saw band speed by a frequency converter in the range between 15 and 90 m/min., which significantly contributes to cutting accuracy and service life of saw bands. Large base and overall massive framework guarantee exceptional stability of the machine even when cutting heavy workpieces. By default the machine is equipped with a screw conveyor. Its location right below the cut ensures optimum removal of chips. Chips are driven into a metal container with a removable drip tray. The container is a part of the machine base, it is equipped with wheels and simply retractable. High-quality lighting of the work area by a line of powerful LEDs with a cover.
- In order to achieve maximum accuracy and productivity the machine is designed only for upright cutting.
- Very robust machine construction composes of massive castings from grey cast iron and ensures safe vibration absorption.
- Large diameter running wheels and precise three-side hardmetal guiding ensure long service life of the band and cutting accuracy.
- Overdesign of running wheel bearings, tensioning wheel system and all rotary parts ensures long service life of the machine.
- Noiseless and maintenance-free band drive is provided by an industrial electric motor with worm gearbox.
- The machine is connected to a complete cooling system with a high-performance pump and possibility of regulating the flow on both guiding heads independently and on two additional adjustable outlets. Coolant tank with a high-performance pump is placed in the base of the machine.
- The machine checks correct tension or break of the saw band. If the saw band breaks the machine automatically switches off.
|Main motor||400 V / 50 Hz / 4 kW|
|Pump motor||400 V / 50 Hz / 0,12 kW|
|Hydraulic motor unit||400 V / 50 Hz / 0,55 kW|
|Saw blade speed||15 - 90 m/min.|
|Working height of vice||850 mm|
|Hydraulic system||oil cca 25 l (ISO 6743/4-HM, DIN 51 524 část 2-HLP)|
|Coolant tank||cca 30 l|
|Machine dimensions (min.)||2330 x 1020 x 2980 mm|
|Machine dimensions (max.)||2600 x 1350 x 3610 mm|
|Machine weight||1720 kg|